UGREEN USB Sound Card External Converter, USB Audio Adapter with 3.5mm Aux Stereo for Headset, PC, Laptops, Desktops, PS4, Windows, Mac, and Linux
Great Alternative Sound Card
Ugreen USB Audio Adapter can easily add a 3.5mm TRRS port (integrated audio-in and audio out interface) to your PC through an available USB interface. It can bypass the defective sound card or the faulty 3.5mm audio port of your laptop/desktop system and regain the audio function for you. Save the cost of replacing a failed sound card.
For using with PS5/PS4, the output sound for Left and Right channel will be Reversed as the sound sampling rate of our audio adapter(192K/24BIT) is higher than their Compatibility(48K/16BIT).
– Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
– Mac OS 8.6 or above
– Computer Connector: USB 2.0 Male
– Headset Connector: 3.5mm TRRS Female
– Support Microphone
– Support Speaker
– Noise Cancellation
1. This USB sound adapter is designed for your new headset with 3.5mm TRRS interface. It does not work with headset with separate headphone and microphone 3.5mm audio port.
2. The USB interface on PS3 does not carry audio signal, so this usb audio adapter does not work with PS3.
* Right-click on the sound icon in the taskbar.
* Select Playback or Recording devices.
* Adjust the volume on the computer and in the application.
* Go to System Preferences > Sound > C-Media USB Headset > Output or Input > Volume.
Ugreen USB Stereo Audio Adapter with 3.5mm TRRS x 1
|Package Dimensions||6.22 x 3.62 x 0.51 inches|
|Item Weight||0.634 ounces|
|Manufacturer||Ugreen Group Limited|
|Item model number||10330|