Antec is one of the biggest and oldest names when it comes to PC cases. I remember some of my earliest cases being Antec, and I’ve owned plenty since then too. While they’ve got some great premium options, their strong suit has always been affordability. The NX410 looks set to be kind to your wallet, but also still offer a feature-packed gaming PC case that’ll be kind to your eyes. The budget market has become insanely competitive in recent years, and that’s a real win for consumers.
The price may be low, but the feature list is not. You get a large side panel tempered glass window to show off your hardware. Plus, there’s a full-mesh front panel design, allowing for maximum airflow. Of course, the glass and mesh mean you can see inside the case, where you’ll find three pre-installed ARGB fans, which are paired up to a hub for easy customisation. It’ll support up to a 360mm radiator, an ATX motherboard, large graphics cards, plenty of storage and more. Or to put it another way, even at this price, there’s clearly no compromise on features!
- Tempered glass side panel.
- ARGB control button.
- Plentiful I/O, including HD audio, 2x USB 2.0 & 1x USB 3.0.
- 7 PCIe expansion slots.
- Supports up to 6 fans, with 3 ARGB fans included!
- Dust filters top & bottom.
- Radiator support up to 360mm.
- Ample storage support, featuring 3x 2.5″ bays and 2/1x 3.5″/2.5″ combo bay.
- Fit ATX, Micro-ATX and ITX motherboards.
- Finished in sleek black.