- Intel LGA 1200 Socket: Designed to unleash the maximum performance of 11th Gen Intel Core processors
- Enhanced Power Solution: 14+2 DrMOS power stages, ProCool sockets, military-grade TUF components, and Digi+ VRM for maximum durability and performance
- Comprehensive Cooling: VRM heatsink, PCH fanless heatsink, M.2 heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4 utility
- Ultra Fast Gaming Networking: Intel WiFi 6 AX201 (802.11ax), Intel I225-V 2.5Gb LAN, TUF LANGuard and TurboLAN technology
- Fastest Connectivity: Triple M.2/NVMe SSD, Front panel USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C header and Thunderbolt 4 header
- Gaming Look and Feel: Synchronizable LED effects across a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear, including addressable RGB strips with Aura Sync
Leverage the power of Intel 11th Gen processors with the TUF GAMING Z590-PLUS WIFI LGA 1200 ATX Motherboard from ASUS. The Intel Z590 chipset lays the foundation for your build, giving you access to use a variety of high-end gaming-focused components. Equipped with an LGA 1200 CPU socket, you can utilize Intel 11th Gen processors to unlock PCIe 4.0 capabilities for M.2 storage drives and graphics cards, making this ideal for builders looking for flexibility within their build.
The Z590 includes four dual-channel enabled RAM slots, allowing you to install a maximum of 128GB worth of RAM with speeds up to 5133 MHz for enhanced multitasking capabilities. Three M.2 and six SATA III inputs allow you to build an array of storage drives, suitable for your gaming library. Whether you prefer a wireless or wired network connection, the Z590 has you covered with Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) and 2.5Gb Ethernet, respectively. Additionally, you can use Bluetooth 5.0 to connect various peripherals to your rig for a cable-free experience.