The ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER Advanced Edition Graphics Card from ASUS has 6GB of GDDR6 VRAM, is HDCP 2.2 compliant, and is designed for 7680 x 4320 resolution. The front panel of the card features a variety of connections, such as DisplayPort 1.4 and HDMI 2.0b. The graphics card has a 0 dB noise-rating mode and features auto-extreme technology which uses automation to enhance reliability. The unit is equipped with a protective backplate to secure components during movement. For cooling, ASUS implemented axial fans to increase downward air pressure.
ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER Advanced 6GB Edition GDDR6 HDMI 2.0 DP 1.4 Gaming Graphics Card (ROG-STRIX-GTX1660S-A6G-GAMING)
ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1660 SUPER™ Advanced Edition 6GB GDDR6 rocks high refresh rates without breaking a sweat.
- Advanced Edition: Boost Clock 1845 MHz (OC Mode)/ 1815 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- The GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER is up to 20% faster than the original GTX 1660 and up to 1.5X faster than the previous-generation GTX 1060 6GB. Powered by the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture and ultra-fast GDDR6 memory, it’s a supercharger for today’s most popular games. Time to gear up and get SUPER.
- Ultra-fast GDDR6 with over 50% more memory bandwidth for high-speed gaming.
- GeForce Experience: Capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends. Keep your drivers up-to-date and optimize game settings. GeForce Experience lets you do it all, making it the essential companion to your GeForce graphics card.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- 0dB technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- DirectCU II brings copper heatpipes into direct contact with the die for better cooling.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- ASUS FanConnect II equips a hybrid-controlled fan header for optimal system cooling. NV Messaging
These fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.
Brings copper heatpipes into direct contact with the die for better cooling.
Equips a hybrid-controlled fan header for optimal system cooling.
Auto-Extreme technology is an automated manufacturing process that allows all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of cleaning chemicals resulting in a more overall reliable product.
The ASUS GPU tweak II utility allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with more features.
The Strix features Aura RGB lighting. Aura Sync software connects compatible products for a customized lightning setup. You can sync to music, change color based on temperature, or select from a large number of patterns and static options.
With Full PC Components, GPU Only